Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Do You Realize What Today Is???

Today is the last day of my Chantix haze and the first day of my smoke free and drug free life.

12 weeks ago I started taking that little blue pill and hoping that today would become a reality.

I've been cutting down on my dose over the last few weeks and took the last 1/2 a pill this morning.

I did it. I really did it.

I didn't think I had what it takes to quit forever.

Tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999!

Ok, actually we're going to eat leftovers and drive my daughter to soccer practice, but you know what I mean. ;)

Hhhmmm...I wonder what else I could do if I set my mind to it?!?

1 comment:

maggie said...

Wow, I am so very, very thrilled for you! Yes, you did it, and I do agree that if we can do this, even with a little Chantix help, we can do anything. Really, congrats. That's just plain awesome!