Thursday, August 9, 2007

Day Two

36 hours smoke free. Urges are moderate and controllable.

The singing thing seems to be working for me, but not for everyone around me. I am not a singer. Never was...never will be. I'm not even a very good hummer.

Imagine me driving in the car, windows down, radio blaring and singing "Rockstar" by Nickelback off key at the top of my lungs while all of the other cars around me quickly roll up their windows.

Oh, my poor family. 24 hours in the car to Tennessee and back. Maybe I'll try some show tunes?

Today's keep busy agenda includes paying bills, doing laundry and packing. Don't you just so want to be me right now?!? ;)

1 comment:

maggie said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Screaming/singing along with music in the car is one of my favorite things to do with my lungs these days (I wrote about it awhile back - Car Lungs).

You are doing just great. Keep going!