Sunday, August 5, 2007

I guess I picked the wrong week to quit smoking!

That's one of my favorite lines from "Airplane". That, and "Stop calling me Shirley".

I ended up having an interesting day yesterday. The soccer part went fine.

Last night things kind of went crazy. To make a really long story short, it involved three bad guys, my husband trying to be a super hero and catch the bad guys on his own, nine cop cars and an ambulance at 1 am.

Trust me, we live in a nice, normal neighborhood where things like this don't happen. But last night, it did.

Everything ended up ok. My husband did catch one of the bad guys and the cops caught the other two a few blocks away. They are now enjoying breakfast in a cell.

My nerves are shot. Maybe a double dose of anxiety medication is in order?!?

1 comment:

maggie said...

I love when the bad guys get caught. Your husband is cool. I hope that everyone is safe!

You can do this!