Friday, August 10, 2007

Work Stress

Did you miss me?

Today I actually have to work for a living. I'm hiding in my office blogging because the owner of the company and the office manager are screaming at each other. I'm the vice president, so I'm afraid they're going to drag me into their drama. If I just keep typing away, maybe they'll think I'm really busy doing something important, like making money for the company!

I won't be blogging for awhile because we're heading out on vacation tonight and I won't have access to a computer. I'm packing my willpower, my Chantix and my sense of humor.

Hopefully, that will be enough to get me through the next five days!

1 comment:

maggie said...

Do not forget to pack your Chantix! And then have a really wonderful and great time because you deserve it! I'll miss reading updates, so hurry back smoke-free with stories to tell ;)