Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Keeping Busy

I think I've accomplished more today then I have in the last few weeks!

Dropped my princess at day camp, got the car cleaned inside and out so it smells fresh, had my nails done, picked up princess from day camp (1/2 day), went to the mall, had lunch, shopped, shopped, shopped, came home to drop purchases off and let the dogs out. Now we're off to get princess a haircut, home for dinner, then off to her soccer practice.

I'm still doing great. I'm taking that edgy feeling and turning it into energy.

Keeping busy and changing up the routine seems to be the trick for me.

14 1/2 hours smoke free. I'm really starting to think I might be able to do this! :)

2 comments:

Konstantin said...

You can actually fix that in your blog's settings.

maggie said...

So wonderful to hear! Not only can you do this, you *are* doing this! Just keep going.

If you want to smoke, go into your blogs settings to fix the time thing ;)