Friday, August 3, 2007

Strange Stuff...

So far so good!

Last night was the first time I had to take two pills in one day and I definitely didn't sleep well. I had a hard time falling asleep and once I did I woke up repeatedly during the night. I did have some crazy dreams, too. One was that my husband quit his job to become a magician specializing in balloon animals and arches. The other was that someone stole my purse at the zoo and I knew that it was some girl I went to high school with, but I couldn't remember her name.

I'm still smoking, but less then I normally do. I've noticed that the cigarettes don't taste very good. When I go for longer periods of time without smoking, I don't feel that "stress" that I did.

The pills do make me fill a little "out there". I'm not sure if it's the Chantix or the anti anxiety pills, but I am certainly mellow!

1 comment:

memawdeb said...

Hello, Today is my first day taking 2 pills as well, I also smoked my last cigaretee last night on day three of medication, the desire for a cig left me due to the taste of cig when I smoked it, I've had a few weird dreams as well but I can't remember the dreams after waking up. I've cleaned my car and redecorated my house most of the day. So I am hoping for a good night sleep. it might help if you went for a 30 min,. walk before wineding down for the night, jus a sugguestion. memawdeb