Saturday, August 4, 2007

Stockpiling

I can't be the only smoker who does this, can I?

WARNING: You are about to enter ex-smoker mom's brain. It is a crazy, scary place and could cause you permanent damage. Turn back now, before it's too late. You've been warned!

I'm heading out to princesses soccer scrimmage. It will last three hours. At my current pace of one smoke an hour, I'm thinking I should chain smoke three cigarettes to "build up" my nicotine reserve to help get me through.

See? I'm sick. I know it.

I'm not going to actually do it. I just had to share my thought process.

Sometimes I even scare myself.

Cigarettes do not control me. I control me. I think.

1 comment:

maggie said...

Hahaha, nope, I get it. I do love to hear that you are getting geared up and ready, and I think that's just awesome!